by designer David Lopez Quincoces, Quincoces-Dragò & Partners is a young Madrid / Milan-based team of designers, architects, and 3D artists who produce all work in house. The studio was established on the heels of a two year design and architecture collaboration between David and the renowned Piero Lissoni and today, eight years after its inception, Quincoces-Dragò & Partners rolls out everything from logos to furniture to interiors. Setting the perfect stage for the studio’s uniquely versatile yet paired back aesthetic is this light filled Milan apartment completed in 2014. Keep an eye out for old classics from Charlotte Periand, Eames, Gio Ponti and future classics from Pietro Russo and David Lopez Quincoces himself. Hope you enjoy the tour!
shop THE LOOK
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP
1. Track bench by David Lopez Quincoces – Domus
2. Esque Cloche in handblown glass – Dshop
3. Puzzle Sconce in brass – Jonathan Adler
4. FDC 1 Lounge Chairs in leather and laquered iron – Be Modern
5. Noura Moroccan High-Pile Wool Rug – Restoration Hardware
6. The Albion with Zebrano base – Bellerby & Co.
7. Pendulum Door Knocker in brass – Dshop
8. Gracy Throw – Barneys New York
9. Oluce Atollo 233 Table Lamp – OLighting