born, Berlin based fashion boutique owner Emmanuel de Bayser recently opened his home for view and D couldn’t resist sharing a little peek. Set in a historic 19th century building complete with 16 + foot ceilings, Bayser packed his newly acquired living space with icons of 1950s modernism, all the while maintaining a thoroughly of-the-moment feel.
SHOP THE LOOK
CLICK IMAGE TO LINK TO PRODUCT
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP
1. SOFA & CHAIRS – Ours Polaire Sofa & Chairs by Jean Royère – 1stdibs
2. PRINT – Large Fragment (2006) by Bridget Riley – James Hyman Gallery, London
3. SCULPTURAL WOOD TABLE – Little Gem in Natural – DSHOP
4. DESK – Jean Prouvé Compass Desk – 1stdibs
5. UPHOLSTERED CHAIR – Clamp Chair by Philip Arctander – 1stdibs
6. LAMPS – Grue Floor Lamp & Table Lamp by Lambert & Fils – DSHOP
7. CHAIR – Prouvé RAW Standard 1934/50 Chair – G-Star Raw
It’s missing some George Jouvé pieces.
Very nice spread. Exciting to see all of the action in Berlin, specially as my work is now being represented by Lars Triesch of “Original in Berlin”. Thank you.
Very cool Daniel! So glad you like the apartment.
Love it aside from the white carpeting.
I’ve been trying to figure out where to put one of those 3-arm Mouile wall lights forever.
They look great but can be tough to pull off (a head bump waiting to happen). I usually see them around dining tables but a study could be a good place for it. Have also seen them above beds…
The carpets, unspeakable.
Are the wooden chairs from zara home?
Hi Massimo. I think the wooden chairs are all vintage.
in the first picture where is the gray and white abstract art work hanging over the fireplace from or the title / artist of the work? thanks!