inside a three story Georgian mansion along the streets of Mayfair in London, lies Marina Rinaldi’s new flagship store. The Italian brand caters to the fashion and accessory needs of women with curves and the shop is designed to feel just like home… that is if your home were a mansion located in one of the most exclusive areas of London…
In keeping with the ‘like home only better’ concept, the designers preserved the original interior structure, filling each room with airy displays of clothing and accessories, all while setting them amongst cozy rugs, dramatic lighting and enviable 20th century furniture, including the likes of Franco Albini’s early 1950s rattan armchair and Vico Magistretti seating.
The store as a whole is divided by floor, with the Luxury Collection presented on the ground level, travel, sport and accessories one flight up and the Red Carpet Capsule Collection on the top level (VIP only). Located on Albemarle Street, this eclectic, light filled oasis is definitely worth a visit, if only for a homey recharge before hitting the streets of London once again.
SHOP THE LOOK
A HOMEY LONDON FLAGSHIP
CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT
1. CHANDELIER – 2097 Suspension Lamp by Gino Sarfatti – Switch Modern
2. TABLE LAMP – Oluce Atollo 233 Gold Lamp – OLighting via Amazon
4. CHANDELIER – Triad Chandelier – Apparatus
5. SINK – Nabhi Collection – Kreoo
6. HANGING ART – Brass O’Mirror by Corinne van Havre – DSHOP
7. TABLE – Dean Oval Side Table – Twentieth
8. WALLPAPER – Nuvolette Fornasetti II by Cole & Son – WallpaperDirect
9. STATUES – Brass Crane Pair Verdigris – Similar available through Amazon
10. RUG – Camo Fatigues by Joseph Carini & Andy Goldsborough – Carini Lang